Marcus Intalex ????

depends what you mean by a shout. there's a sun and bass set with him and dbridge floating about. a search in the mixes section should dig that out. I saw him at the beginning of summer and really enjoyed it. Gonna go see him in bristol on the 21st as well

He's one of the best and most consistent DJ's in DnB. Always thought he was a little bit middle-of-the-road selection wise, but you're pretty much guaranteed a good time nevertheless.

i had to log on for this shit..

is Marcus Intalex worth a fuckin shout??

you fuckin door knob licking retarded excuse for a donkey.

He's a legend and all that but I have seen him play a couple of dodge sets outside of London. We're all fallible I guess.

Intalex is a g, no sweat. Loads of new Soul:R material coming next year apparantly so checking a set full of dubs will be more than worth it imo

One the best!

If you like your DnB on the slightly deeper and intellectual side than you need to see him...

He's a legend and all that but I have seen him play a couple of dodge sets outside of London. We're all fallible I guess.

Funny that because he's not from London. He represents Manchester to the fullest!

For years he's always been my inspiration in terms of his selection. Had so many good nights at Band On The Wall.

Funny that because he's not from London. He represents Manchester to the fullest!

For years he's always been my inspiration in terms of his selection. Had so many good nights at Band On The Wall.

Yeah I know - never seen him in Manchester but everyone knows you have to come correct in London :teeth:

I'd much prefer to see dubsta wrapped in bacon and writhe around the stage in denial of bacon, you silly bacon theif

Back
Top Bottom