Marcus Intalex Album

i think there was a Kmag interview recently , album is called 21 .

Marcus Intalex has been hard at work in the studio recently working on an album, 21. Known for his work with ST Files and Calibre this is his first solo album and he hopes to have it out before the end of 2010. We spoke to Marcus recently to find out more about it...

there you go : http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/news/marcus-intalex-21

Silent Dust album will be out first on Soul:r

Probably followed by either the Intalex or DRS albums

I'm sorry but Intalex is your architypal grey blur...I can remember him opening for nights like Guidance at Sankeys and boring people to tears! Can anyone name me a tune of his that actually stands out enough to stick in the memory!

I quite like that Entropy tune but they all sound like warm up tunes from the first set of the night. Can you guys really brok out to this? I've tried and there doesnt seem to be a deep groove you can really get a hold of...can anyone show me a clip of people really enjoying this kind of music in a club?

some people dont like to "brock out" constantly and they listen to dnb for other reasons ! different mind states and shit some people arent that pumped up they skank it easy and sway... all types of shit even if u are just jamming its not all about going mad

I quite like that Entropy tune but they all sound like warm up tunes from the first set of the night. Can you guys really brok out to this? I've tried and there doesnt seem to be a deep groove you can really get a hold of...can anyone show me a clip of people really enjoying this kind of music in a club?

There's people enjoying and broking out to fucking minimal techno! Just because it has no fucking reece build up which ends in a massive drop and a vocal over the top cheese or wobble over the fucking place doesn't mean people don't enjoy that kind of music. If you don't like Intalex than please don't bother to post in here. M.I.S.T are fucking dnb legends so is Soul:R, Intalex's Label and Marcus Intalex himself...

And to answer your questions: Yes I know a lot people who would broke out to that music.

Last edited by a moderator:
some people dont like to "brock out" constantly and they listen to dnb for other reasons ! different mind states and shit some people arent that pumped up they skank it easy and sway... all types of shit even if u are just jamming its not all about going mad

Thanks for the explanation Luciduk. Have to say it's pushing it a bit to call Intalex a legend though encounter...

i can brock out to any tune if its loud and im in the right mood. doesnt have to be jump up to dance to..

I dont see the fun in dancing to this kind of music? All I've managed is to sway but not much more.

Surely it's more fun dancing to this...

I would have said this feels like the bigger brother to Intalex's kind of music?

True legend, although his own personal dnb productions arent quite destined for a dancefloor of ket enduced chavbots, but are timeless nice bits of music, but when he colaborates or remixes something its usually something dancefloor worthy and legendary

As for his album, im guessing as hes basing his album on all tempos of elecronica and broadening the guys hes working with its gonna take a long time to get all the small print sorted, but from the stuff thats been teased on shows and podcasts etc, its gonna be good

Love this tune

I dont see the fun in dancing to this kind of music? All I've managed is to sway but not much more.

Surely it's more fun dancing to this...

I would have said this feels like the bigger brother to Intalex's kind of music?

In a dancehall of true heads, Outerspace (by M.I.S.T) goes off hard. Same with the way By Your Side goes off - instead of battering people into moving their body, it's fantastic musically and makes people feel very strongly emotionally, especially when caught up in the moment, and so people dance like crazy. I find I have two very distinct feelings when an amazing tune drops. One is full-on, warface brock-out, a feeling of pure energy. The other is for stuff like this, when it's really just such a good tune I feel completely euphoric and I get this strange sensation in the back of my throat and I just want to shout out of pure joy.

Back
Top Bottom