Marcus Intalex - Airbourne

DJ-ERB

Anyone know anything on this track? It surfaced like 2009 or maybe even earlier, it is a sexy piece of liquid drum and bass that was on This is Drum and Bass mixed by HC and London Elek, and was rumoured for a release like a million and one times but nothing ever came out. I just downloaded a Lenzman mix from Oct 2011 and it had 'Airbourne 2011' in it, I was hoping it was the track and that it was featured in the mix because a release was forthcoming, but it turned out to be some bunk-ass VIP/re-working that had absolutely nothing on the original. YouTube and link to the Lenzman mix is below. Any info would be appreciated :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laLRaIW8v74

http://www.doddiblog.com/2011/10/lenzman-ft-riya-metalheadz-podcast-31.html

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
It was released on vinyl and digital on a EP, check Juno its only place I've found it in stock

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Yup thats the one, pretty sure there was a vinyl release too.

Huge tune tho one of my favs

DJ-ERB

Really? I knew it was on the kings of drum and bass album, but didn't think there was a vinyl release? Could any of you point me in the right direction for a purchase? I can't seem to find it on google :rinsed:

DJ-ERB

Ahh you got my hopes up! But yeah like you said, no vinyl release - the one on discogs was a mis-print :(
Any of you heard the 2011 version? Intalex dumped all over it from a great height

Grade

VIP Junglist
Read somewhere that Intalex said he might press it up with the 2011 version. He should, it's one of his best!

$pyto

Pavey Farms
VIP Junglist
It would be worth getting a decent WAV, and then paying to get that cut.

THEY NO MAKE VINYL?! MAKE YA OWN VINYL!

Top Bottom