March Mix - Shadow... Spy, Icicle, Phobia, Enei etc...

SHAD0W

http://soundcloud.com/shad0w-2/march-mix-2011

Papua Nu Guinea [RMX] - High Contrast vs Future Sound Of London [White Label]
>> What I Feel - Calibre & Zero Tolerance Feat. Merci [Signature Recordings]
On a Ragga Tip - SL2 [XL]
>> Sweet Harmony - Liquid [XL]
>> Don't Go - Awesome 3
Papua Nu Guinea [RMX] - High Contrast vs Future Sound Of London [White Label]
Is Anybody Out There - Bcee & S.P.Y [Spearhead]
Hang on – Icicle [Shogun Audio]
Atlas - Phobia, Jubei & Sato [Coded Music]
Nothing To Declare - Bcee & S.P.Y [Spearhead]
Jitter - Phobia & Sato [Coded Music]
Scar Tissue - Need 4 Mirrors [Red Seal Music]
8 Bit Bouncer – Martsman [Med School Records]
Def Tone - Need 4 Mirrors [Red Seal Music]
Lose You VIP – Lenzman [C.I.A]
True Romance – dBridge [Metalheadz]
One DJ – A Sides [Clear Skyz]
Reachout - Atlantic Connection [Spearhead]
>> Keep On Pushin RMX - Unknown Artist [White Label]
Ice Cold Soul - Lenzman & Switch [C.I.A]
Gyrator [Icicle RMX] - The Funktion [RUN DNB]
Cracker - Enei, EastColors & Noel [Critical]
Lunar Bass [Commix RMX] - Origin Unknown [Ram Records]
Like It Is – Calibre [Innerground]
By Your Side - S.P.Y [Spearhead]

I had a quick look through and it sounded tight man, I'll download it and give it a proper listen sometime soon!

Real nice mix bro, checked this yesterday, enjoyed it man, loved how u used the old skool breakdown on papua nu guinea to mix in a few old skool bits and then bring it back!
very nice, big up!

dont forget to check mine bro.....http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?...x-Loadstar-Mikal-A.Perez-Lenzman-Ed-Rush-More!

Cheers for checking and leaving feedback, much appreciated. I left some feedback on your mix last week, it's like the 8th post i think, i'll have a listen to some of your other mixes on soundcloud too.

checked this the other day, very nice - broad selection of tunes (and bonus for play that FSOL remix twice as i love it) and well put together. noice

Just checked this mix mate Mix for me was the second drop of Is any body out there with icicle hang on. Sounded huge!! Mixing really good and selection is wicked. Let me know when u record another one mate. Big up

Just checked this mix mate Mix for me was the second drop of Is any body out there with icicle hang on. Sounded huge!! Mixing really good and selection is wicked. Let me know when u record another one mate. Big up

Cheers for checkin and the kind words mate! i'l try and get another one done soon. lookin forward to your next one too.

wicked mix mate, i used to be bang on my liquid until moving on to my sublow. you have giving two tune IDs i have been after, one of which for years! You also have now claimed my everyday morning mix with Papua Nu Guinea and Is Anybody Out There (liquid mix of my year) . Could you get any more uplift..! legand. And then to mix into hang on which are the beats that hold my heart now, wouldnt have guessed would work but it does. really loving it. Ta mate, you have done me a favour, you would never know. =) x

Back
Top Bottom