March Chilled Mix

yeah man i really liked this, alot tunes id not heard very melodic, come along way since i last heard man so bigups!!
few slips man, but nothing major i say sorted out quickly, i like is not all double drops and switches worked really mate
oh and phat selection of tracks!
Cheers man :) i need to work on my mixing a fair bit still, i can tell when its out but when its slightly out its just whether its slightly fast or slow.. really need to sort my speakers as the cable is fucked so only get sound out of one speaker when i'm mixing..

Ive listened through a few times and your selection is perfect, some great tunes in there i have not heard before. As you said there are a few points which weren't as tight but overall it was a good mix and a lot of the mixes worked really well, for instance
fade away >> underpass and then next wix was smooth too. Even If >> Alluviom was one of the best mixes, two great tracks. I also thought save me >> painted smile was sick but you cut out save me quite suddenly when it went out of time. Spliff's comment about the phrases being a bit out at times is a good point, its not a big problem at all, just bear in mind that tracks like mr. majestik have irregular length intros. definately looking forward to your next mix!

cheers man, i do need to work on the phrasing and learning which tracks have odd intros a bit more - all about knowing your tunes inside out i guess, and mixing them a lot! thanks for checking anyway mate :) always appreciate good feedback like that, gives me something to work on more specifically
cheers matey!

Back
Top Bottom