Manu Forti - Tuc's Choice

yeah very enjoyable man. could do with more variation maybe but its a real nice sound for sure.

Thanks... This was after party work so thought it would really suck today, But yeah i think i have some ideas when i look at this sober for variation and improvement.

Last edited:
hello. here my 2 cents just before the match is on ..
i like the weirdness of this tune. goes round and round, no real pattern or typical build up, but fits all nicely together. like a kaleidoscope spinning ...
maybe a few effects a few drum elements here and there (such as a large hall on a snare once in 16bar) would make it more interesting and create more room, check some old dom&roland tracks for example. could be anything else. but i know too little about dark / minimal to give you a real advice. i enjoyed this track for sure .. (y)

really cool ideas here, i like what starts happening with the filtered mids at 2min. after that things start to come together nicely. before that is good, tho maybe slowly add elements, rather than using all your ammo at once. but really unique stuff. look forward to more things like it! also one more perhaps something eerie droning behind what sounds to be FM chords in the background. Big uPs!

I enjoyed this pretty much. Reminded me of some stuff by Amon Tobin. Like this kind of dark, baleful sounds.
Nice one mate!

Ah you get it mate... Im partial to Amon Tobin and you couldn't give me a higher compliment if im honest. I try for minimal but always change from syncopated beats to glitch. Still as long as people are enjoying this style im happy. thank you!

Back
Top Bottom