Manu Forti - Forti Stochastic Paths Section One [Detached Audio]

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Alright guys

This is a concept that started of as a mixtape sorta idea but has turned into something a little different 40 tracks of Ambient, Minimal, Downtempo, Breakbeat, Halftempo, Newage... anyone who knows me knows the score. It all started off a few months ago messing with different ideas as i do and now its turned into a concept i will do yearly and the birth of my own label Detached Audio (on the day of the winter solstice?). If you want to know more about the concept its all in there a bit thrown together but ill update it in time.

Anyway i post this here for dnb forum free for 24 hours exclusively for you... All feedback is welcome like/share always helps aswell. As a new indie label i will be mooching about the new talent forum seeking out individuals that fit the concept and contacting you... Its not all about Ambient i have a couple of dnb projects in the works some deep house and a vinyl project with some collabs on the go aswell, so lots of work ahead and hopefully some great music.

Heres the link to my bandcamp https://detachedaudio.bandcamp.com/releases

Im in process of setting up www.detachedaudio.com Anyhelp with this side of things would be apreciated and of course paid for.

Also i have a question while im here... Do any of you guys contact the video gaming industry? I feel a lot of my own work would be suited there if so if you wouldnt mind giving me a few pointers on that.

And lastly thanks [MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION] [MENTION=60]reaktor[/MENTION] grits [MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5676]lug00ber[/MENTION] for review last time if you guys want a CD id be happy to send one.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i believe this is my 1000 post... AVATAR!!!

Last edited:
And lastly thanks [MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION] [MENTION=22987]reactor[/MENTION]gritz [MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5676]lug00ber[/MENTION] for review last time if you guys want a CD id be happy to send one.
Oh, please do!

I've recommended this to some friends who are into dark ambient stuff, think they might like it :)

[MENTION=91769]Dark Lizardro[/MENTION] I couldn't figure it out ill try again later. Oh btw you want a cd copy bodo?

Nice one [MENTION=5676]lug00ber[/MENTION] send me your address again as I had to empty my inbox and lost everyone's address. I'm not sure if ill order proper cd for this though not at the moment anyway... So it will be a bit more personal.

[MENTION=91769]Dark Lizardro[/MENTION] I couldn't figure it out ill try again later. Oh btw you want a cd copy bodo?
To be completely honest, bodo, I prefer to have a digital copy of it, if you don't mind! I rarely use CDs nowadays, and even the ones that I have I've them into wavs and mp3s so I can listen while I'm using my smartphone or Ipod. Care to share a link?

Cheers Logikz Ill post again in dnb at New year if thats cool picking out a couple of my personal favourites because i know 40 tracks is a lot too take in... merry xmas mate

Back
Top Bottom