Manu - Decadence

Sounds great but I think you need more variety. Simple as that. Bass is tits. Drums and atoms sound spot on.

N1 for checking! I've just noticed that a synth layer is missing, mate said he wasn't keen on sound so I muted but forgot to turn back on when bouncing (its in now though). I'll work on some variation since i agree.

Last edited:
hey ron, sounding nice, love the intro and atmo. :2thumbs:
I can see you are pushing for more volume now ... clarify is still there, good! :cool:
I suggest to lower drums a bit and increase the bass. maybe change the bass and sub at all.
not sure what you use to make your basses and could be intentional ... I'm just not that big fan of this dubby type of bass.
i suggest one more element .. a dreamy vox sequence or a synth to complete the track ;)

hey ron, sounding nice, love the intro and atmo. :2thumbs:
I can see you are pushing for more volume now ... clarify is still there, good! :cool:
I suggest to lower drums a bit and increase the bass. maybe change the bass and sub at all.
not sure what you use to make your basses and could be intentional ... I'm just not that big fan of this dubby type of bass.
i suggest one more element .. a dreamy vox sequence or a synth to complete the track ;)

Bass is really the only bit i really liked :lol:

Maybe needs a little mid range right enough though, yes a vocal and more thought on arrangement is now on the cards.

Cheers.

Bass is really the only but i really liked :lol:

Maybe needs a little mid range right enough though, yes a vocal and more thought on arrangement is now on the cards.

Cheers.

:lol: welll keep that bass then .. pls glue the drums a bit more.
synth, vocal, some more percussion .. whatever .. I vote for another element!
just personal taste :teeth:

That bass is really nice and warm and the atmospherics are great like everyone is saying. I feel like you could do with more tops to just fill out those highs - cymbals, shakers and that kind of stuff. Maybe the odd little drum fill or variation. I think like a female vocal adlib drowned in reverb would add to the vibe too and also a lead line. Do you mind listening to my track please? https://dnbforum.com/threads/reasons-what-do-we-think.197143/

Back
Top Bottom