Manu Chao Remix

ChestOr

Just started remixing a little bit, a few days ago.
Would be nice having some Feedback on this.

http://soundcloud.com/minor-u/manu-chao-me-gustas-tu-minoru-mix

I think the biggest problem with this song in the Original Version, is that its basically a 4-Beat-Loop all the way through. So I really don't have too much ideas on it.

I'm also having Problems with the Sound as usual. Sounds quite nice on my Sound-System, but I've noticed, that the Vocals are a little bit messed up, when listening on other systems...think i need to filter out some frequencies and put a little less Delay on it.

that sub in the intro is big. id say its a tad too loud. maybe mix the drums louder?

and youre right, atm its too repetitive and the intros way too long. i liked the breakdown with the percussion and stuff tho.

i didnt like the washy snare aswell, would have loved it to be snappier (hope you get what i mean).

Thx, know what you mean.

Ok, it seems to me that the Snares on its own is "snappy" enough, maybe it gets blurred a little bit by other Plugins. Or maybe its just because of my Sound-System, that it seems good to me.

Anyway, I never really worked on things like that, need some techniques and Tips for that...Links anyone, or any good Books on that topic (Mastering, etc.)?

The Bass in the Intro is maybe too loud, because its not Sidechained there, as it is later with the Kick-drum.
Gonna work on the Arrengment as well.

Back
Top Bottom