Mantis - No Good (Re-Up)

Nice industrial sounding snare, although I personally think it would sound better if you cut a little of the tail off it, making it a bit sharper....those rolling hats in the build are a bit too loud I think....Where have I heard that synth line before? Is that out of a sample pack?

Nice industrial sounding snare, although I personally think it would sound better if you cut a little of the tail off it, making it a bit sharper....those rolling hats in the build are a bit too loud I think....Where have I heard that synth line before? Is that out of a sample pack?

Cheers mate, might go ahead and do that with the snare and the hats. Nah man I came up with that line myself on my keys :) take that as a compliment though!

nice tune mate nice clear mix. liked the intro, would be nice if the main synth bit was abit brighter, and the kicks have abit more low end in them.
drop was cool, liked the synth line & melody, everything is nice and coherent, good mix down. like the switches in it. overall a well produced tune. i dig.

Cheers mate, yeah I see what you mean about making the synth brighter, maybe i could try resampling it some more or something

nice tune man, good overall mix, i also think the drums could do with a bit more weight and the hi hats in the intro taming a bit, otherwise good work ;)

Loving the movement in intro and that flute melody later on, it keeps it kinda ''floating'' if taht makes sense. xD Other then that, kicks proly need more punch like stated above aaaand that's about it, nice track.

Nice1, I like the synth that comes in @ 2:13 (sounds a bit high in the mix tho, maybe its my speakers), uve already been told that the kick could use some more punch. I like the lead synth too, but it sounds very close to the one in Electron by Nero(and also there is something similar in the Danny Byrd sample pack), thats why Fletch thinks he has heard it before( i think :D)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom