ManicFM.com

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Ez all,

If anyone has got nothing to do between 12pm - 2pm today im guna be on www.manicfm.com alongside MC Smoke.
Would be wicked if some of the headz could lock in and show their support.
First hour will be me on the decks with Smoke on the mic then the second hour will be us B2B. The show should get recorded so if anyone wants to listen back I will stick the link up.
If you want to listen go to www.manicfm.com then click the high audio studio 1 link in the top left corner.
Send in your shouts n we will try n get them read out as well.

Safe

Nuera

I used to play on this radio, nothing ever got replaced in the studio though and themonitors were well shabby.

When we were there, there were loads of bogus shout outs & stuff to make it seem like you had people from all over the country listening!

Had some proper jokes up there though man, we should hook up for a show mate :D

Yeh man that wud be wicked, ur always welcome bro!!
Went down today and the chanels were fucked really killed the vibe. People proper abuse the mixer down there and it never gets serviced.

Yeh we have jokes down there its a proper gud laugh mate.
I feel a special guest show coming on!

Yeah that's partly the reason we stopped playing. It's not about paying your subs every week, only to turn up week in week out and have to play on poor equipment.

Im in Hemel, so it's just up the road, im up for it whenever just hit me up on here.

Was it you that Axis did a guest show with recently? He's a good mate of mine, used to play with me up there.

Yeh man done a little thing with Axis a few months back, think him n the MC had a little falling out tho.
Yeh they do take the piss with the equipment, its better than it was tho, used to be penny on the needles business!!

Yeh man il hit u up soon innit, wud be cool to have u come down.

Back
Top Bottom