manchester underground

mongoose

Like to say an eeeeeezy now to all music lovers and also to this wicked site that makes it happen for dnb online.
also.....
like to give respect to the manchester underground scene, Scu bar 'gutterfunk', Joy Bar, Beer Keller + Bagleys tape/CD packs which made my love of the dnb.

Here's a RECORDING in Manchester at a wicked hotspot, recorded by Radio 1: Manchester Warehouse project with grooverider, Fabio, TC + Jakes and tonn piper. This one is a massive set, would have buzzed to be there, stands out from the crowd.......

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Grooverider_Fabio_Tc_McTonnPiper_McJakes26102007.mp3.html
LINK SHOULD TAKE YOU STRAIGHT THERE

Its also worth checking out Andy C, Goldie, GQ, and Tonn Piper at the Warehouse project.
it's ....... 'very niiiiice' and CAN BE FOUND ON THIS SITE

Last edited:
Hey :welcome: Always good to see a fellow Manc. Did you watch High Contrast & Logistics at paradise factory on friday?

Nah Scotty I'm livin in Perth, Australia now. The scene is pretty decent for a small city. Logistics played here this new year and it was a wicked night (Origin) but nothin beats the raw manchester scene.
+
I'd like to say an eazy now to dj Poi aka *Gaz Morris* if he has anything to do with this site aswell. [Will Howkins].

cheers ScOtty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom