Manchester Heads

Gumby

VIP Junglist
I'm popping up for a short visit next week. Arrive Sunday leaving on Wednesday.

Any must-sees? Recommended bars?

Went to hit and run last time I was up there. Thats not still going is it, surely not?

Cheers (y)

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Otherwise there's always Manchester's Salafi Centre.. http://goo.gl/maps/zVK7J

Some say they've been misled by Satan, but even if they have the centre makes for a fun day out. Just make sure you cover up and arrive suitably chapperoned by a male adult relative.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Otherwise there's always Manchester's Salafi Centre.. http://goo.gl/maps/zVK7J

Some say they've been misled by Satan, but even if they have the centre makes for a fun day out. Just make sure you cover up and arrive suitably chapperoned by a male adult relative.
hi, sorry, bit off topic but, its just... did, someone say satan? thought id just hook this in there so to speak. carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
not 'anal', 'anaal', thats dark speak for 'serpent'. why dont you know that if your so smart. finland people are supposed to be very smart you know. and, from what i understand, devoid of modern culture and technology.

Last edited:

Elzerk

00111100 00110011
VIP Junglist
Yes we are smart, can't you tell that like how we go to hot sauna and come running nekkid outside to play in the snow/jump into icey lake? Or the eating of chemicals or believing in santa. I've got some more darkey speaky:

Anaal in thah mihk bigthrakh cohcknagh anth hahryhballsanaghtken

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
my dark speak is a little rusty but if im not mistaken thats the part when they mmm a big spider and then the shire and a nazgul and they all went to sauron something probably and then the pony jumped over the moon.

and hey elzerk? airplane. yeah they dont have that in finland, do they.