Manchester heads...who is avin this??

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
attachment.php

cant wait...just boxed me tickets...its gonna be fuckin quality...

Roll on Friday!!!!

Skint till the 31st so wont be hitting it, but I'll defo be at the next one in may or june when ever it is.

Also my mates have booked Andy C for the 4th of may he will be playing at music box will be good to see him in more of a intimate venue rather than the warehouse project. Cannot wait!

Skint till the 31st so wont be hitting it, but I'll defo be at the next one in may or june when ever it is.

Also my mates have booked Andy C for the 4th of may he will be playing at music box will be good to see him in more of a intimate venue rather than the warehouse project. Cannot wait!

sound heavy bro...keep me informed on that, i will ave it.

Yeah man beast birthday bash is gonna be huage! i hope they get the sound system in music box sorted out though when i saw cyantific there the other week it was horrible, proper trebley and screechy. Which of the lads are you mates with?

sound heavy bro...keep me informed on that, i will ave it.

Its a night called belly of the beast its for their second birthday, they've got the music box and jillys booked out, andy c, benga an a few others are playing music box, then they've got minimal, electro, tech house etc spread around Jillys... Will be a big night I just hope they got Andy for a decent lenght of time.

Yeah man beast birthday bash is gonna be huage! i hope they get the sound system in music box sorted out though when i saw cyantific there the other week it was horrible, proper trebley and screechy. Which of the lads are you mates with?

Pete, Jack, and Rob, you know them?

1)Yeah Im going Ape its gonna be sick. Defo the best Apollo line-up so far
2)Belly of the beast will be awesome even though the only good heads on it are Andy and Benga but still I was sold as soon as I saw Andys name. I saw him at club north years ago its sick seeing him in a little venue.
3)Boobjunkie - The system at OMG was sick! whachuonabowt

1)Yeah Im going Ape its gonna be sick. Defo the best Apollo line-up so far
2)Belly of the beast will be awesome even though the only good heads on it are Andy and Benga but still I was sold as soon as I saw Andys name. I saw him at club north years ago its sick seeing him in a little venue.
3)Boobjunkie - The system at OMG was sick! whachuonabowt

Wobbie how the tickets for Dirtyphonics selling, I fancy it but dont get paid till 31st March

Back
Top Bottom