MANCHESTER D&B

noronhaa

fabricismywayoflife
im headin off to manchester uni next month and its gna be pretty heartbreaking to leave matter and fabric behind :(

however u gotta look to the future! any1 know what the dnb scene is like in manchester, places to go (apart from the warehouse project, already checked that out n it looks solid) , how big the dnb scene is etc??

also ny1 heading off to manchester come september or already based there?

I am part based in Manchester which obviously makes it great for dnb.

Other heads from here
Joey AdHD
Rowney
Boobjunkie
Gloxxy is on the scene

Nights
Hit n Run
Ape
Oh My God
Soundscape
Drum Music
Whatever the Weather
Platoon

I am part based in Manchester which obviously makes it great for dnb.

Other heads from here
Joey AdHD
Rowney
Boobjunkie
Gloxxy is on the scene

Nights
Hit n Run
Ape
Oh My God
Soundscape
Drum Music
Whatever the Weather
Platoon

Erm.... Forgetting someone :rolleyes:

hysteria
ohmygod
religion
platoon
ape
warehouse project
hectic harmoniz
hit n run
daylight robbery
umdnb nights

its a healthy scene as far as the ravers go, theres a lot of politics and more promotors need to work together, lots of clashes so you got a lot of choices to go, don't just check out the warehouse project though, the propa manchester scene has a lot to offer, theres only so many times you can put andy c & hype on a lineup...i personally avoid all the commercial stuff, rather go ravin with actual people than sheep who like everything thats 'in'

mcr here too, but not particularly proud of it. loads of jump up, but the tech scene is pretty dead..

i hear that mate, no tech about really, in little bits here n there, sayin that oh my god have had a few techers in, current value, dirty phonics n what not...

i am well hittin up ray kieth on friday bo!!!

theres no point puttin on tech nights if they're only gonna pull 50 people though
if theres enough demand for it then go for it

I thought he said something other than WHP ;)

Mate I have been to every night you've just mentioned more than once

But unfortunatly I'm not a student anymore so I have prioraties other than going out! Anyways most of the nights in manc have gone down hill so I tend to stick to illegal raves now as the music and vibes are better, plus theres less smug nob heads ;)

Last edited:
last rave i went to i got punched in the face for absolutely no reason whatsoever. plus 8 out of 10 times some mobster will pop in to knick equipment and whatever they can get their hands on.

sorry to be so pessimistic, but ive witnessed manchester being from a dodgy town with amazing raves to a dodgy town with dodgy raves...it brakes my heart so much, as i loved this town even before i moved in, and now its all going to shits..

last rave i went to i got punched in the face for absolutely no reason whatsoever. plus 8 out of 10 times some mobster will pop in to knick equipment and whatever they can get their hands on.

sorry to be so pessimistic, but ive witnessed manchester being from a dodgy town with amazing raves to a dodgy town with dodgy raves...it brakes my heart so much, as i loved this town even before i moved in, and now its all going to shits..
wot rave was that at bro?

wot rave was that at bro?

I think I remember him saying it happened at the Halloween Gash an DRSS one at Black Horse pub or whatever its called across the way from Salford Uni, but tbh I was at that rave from start to finish and had no trouble what so ever.

thats the thing with warehouse/illegals, they haven't got security so things aren't controlled as much..its rare tho, if any kick offs happen its sorted soon enough cos vast majority of people are just there to rave

Back
Top Bottom