"Man stabs 3 invaders to protect family, may face life for murder"

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Russian businessman killed three home-invaders with a kitchen knife after they attacked his family and held his seven-month-old grandson at gunpoint. He now faces a life sentence for what may be qualified as a triple murder.
*On Saturday, four armed men broke into the house of Gegham Sargsyan, 52, in Russia’s Tula Region, some 240 kilometers south of Moscow. All his family – wife, daughter, daughter-in-law and four related children – gathered in the living room to watch a TV show.

"They just pounced on us and began to beat the baby. A seven-month baby! They held a pistol to his temple. They started beating up a seven-year-old girl and two three-year-old boys too. It was just…horrific!" recalls Sargsyan’s daughter-in-law, as reported by Channel One
its not just the UK thats fucked....

full story

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
this just in! hot of the press, electric bouillabaisse direct from jump street. russia elects cobweb, united nations reeling in shock horror. that is a pretty cool story btw, jook up all mans. wonder what the last guy was thinking as gregham sargsyan stealithly advanced on him and all his mates deader than shit. probably wrong day to get out of bed. mental note, next 7 month baby we see, leave it yeah. its probably bowlarks anyway, hell run for president next. like when putin single handedly put out that forest fire using only his black belt in judo. hell run for president too one day mark my words.

holy shit! im always fascinated by how people still get in shit for self-defence. if someone has a gun, your not gonna wait until he shoots you before you stab him...

and he must have had really good kitchen knifes. dont they usually bend of break when they penetrate a human body?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
holy shit! im always fascinated by how people still get in shit for self-defence. if someone has a gun, your not gonna wait until he shoots you before you stab him...

and he must have had really good kitchen knifes. dont they usually bend of break when they penetrate a human body?
interesting question. the tip of the blade if you hit something hard, perhaps the handle could split if its an old wooden jobby. important to keep in mind when youre going to jook man up, get the mike myers sized mongolian sheep flaying knife. those really are insanely sharp, dont know if you ever seen someone get flayed alive before. its almost as if she couldnt feel a thing, the skin comes off so completely and quickly. they then hold it up in front of her and lay it on the sand to dry in the sun. but she does feel it, the insane screaming will testify to that. the mongolians are natures perfect survivalists and wield the blade with great skill. even the nipples are complete after flaying the torso. they use the sheeps every last bit, something i think we can learn from with our wasteful western culture.