Man skates down 860 metre roller coaster

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Man skates down 860 metre roller coaster

An adrenaline junkie has taken in-line skating to new heights and set a new world record after racing down a roller coaster at speeds of 56mph.

Dirk Auer decided to go where no sane man or woman had gone before and skated down an 860 metre track in just over a minute.

Wearing specially designed in-line skates, the German made the attempt on the Mammoth roller coaster at the Trips Drill theme park in Stuttgart.

The 36-year-old admitted he had placed his life at risk by performing the daredevil stunt.

'This was a very dangerous stunt because there were so many factors to consider,' he said.

'The roller caster is wooden and so unlike rides made from iron and steel there was always a chance of the odd nail or screw that would not be entirely flat.

Mr Auer, from Gross-Gerau near Frankfurt, is considered to be the most extreme in-line skater in the world.

He already holds the world record for reaching speeds of 190mph as he was dragged along behind a Porsche GT2.

ether

xfader killer
[IMG said:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/21/article-1201105-05C97717000005DC-313_634x707.jpg[/IMG]

QUOTE]

wow crazy boi, u should check out matt hoffman being pulled by a motor bike and getting the some crazy air out of a huge quarter pipe

king of BMX

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
that looks like it could be fun! would only do it if sumone super glued my hands to the poles though!

i would also have to be off my face on sum sort of drug aswell

Last edited: