Man Set To Sue Nightclub For '‘Emotional Distress’

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist

A local clubber who was left “embarrassed and ostracized” when he threw his hands up too early during an extended trance drop has decided to sue the club for emotional distress. Johnathan Entwhistle is taking legal action against the nightclub, which cannot be named for legal reasons.

Mr. Entwhistle has said in his statement, “It’s taken humanity centuries to formulate the four bar phrase, it’s tradition. But then this maverick comes along and starts dropping fifth bars like they were coming into fashion. I threw my arms up four beats before the kick in and shouted my approval as is standard but I was alone in this action and it has caused much hurt and distress to me and those around me.”
http://www.wunderground.ie/man-who-...-set-to-sue-nightclub-for-emotional-distress/

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

wait it gets better

Mr. Entwhistle has sent a request to the High Court asking for the trial to be overseen by Judge Jules, “because he is the only person who straddles the worlds of law and EDM.”

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
This makes me want to write a letter of compliment to my local night club for all those time's I got date rape drugged for free