Man get's arrested for filming police. Gets cuffed. Cop ends up shooting guy's dog...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by $marty, Jul 2, 2013.

1. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

:( As the thread title suggests. Don't watch if you're a dog owner. I really wish I didn't watch it, but unfortunately it's all over facebook and morbid curiosity got the better of me.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Re: Man get's arrested for filming police. Gets cuffed. Cop ends up shooting guy's do

Oh man, its not the dogs fault his owner is stupid.

3. $marty

Re: Man get's arrested for filming police. Gets cuffed. Cop ends up shooting guy's do

I seriously doubt any form of justice will come of this. It just makes me angry.

RocksteadyUK likes this.
  4. Norwax

Norwax Well-Known Member

oh god why did I watch this :\

seriously, I get so pissed off watching animals in pain/dying etc.

I would probably be "meh, ok" if he did that to a person. But I freak out because it is a dog.

5. ZackMRG

ZackMRG Circles are Pointless

What the fuck, Who shoots a dog?

I'm not that much of a dog lover (the generally piss me off), but I've still never been in an instance where a dog has needed to be shot for doing dog stuff.

6. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

love dogs.

won't watch the video as people have said the regret it.

and agree with Norwax. gladly watch people die. but its sad when animals die :(

8. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

:mad:

I genuinely hate anybody who is a policeman, yes we need them, but you have to be a certain specific type of... Errr... Lets say... Utter jobsworth control freak souless twat of the highest order.

As demonstrated fantastically here.

Phat_Sam and bn14 like this.
  9. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

im not going to watch. its 808 and ive already lost faith in humanity today just from the title.
    serialy who shoots a dog.

10. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

well obviously those who are sworn in to serve and protect us. the great people who walk the streets and risk their lives every day shooting dogs, shooting/abusing blacks, shooting/abusing protesters, shooting/ abusing petty criminals who smoke weed etc..., abusing their authority abusing damn right everything these people of whom they protect are not allowed to do... FUCK I FUCKING HATE POLICE... we need a system like game of thrones... allow upperclasses them to just kill themselves off while we pretty much do the same... or ww3 hopefully we all die.. faith in humanity is a record breaking low today

11. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Police is on fire recently..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  12. Sicx

Sicx Well-Known Member

Not even the owners fault though, he even put it in the car (granted forgot to wind up the window...) but it was just protecting its owner, if the police had given the man a chance im sure he would have calmed it down but they didnt

13. $marty

I tried getting on their site last night to see who to complain to (yes, I'm going that deep), but I believe their site has been DDOS'd.

14. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

DDOS'd?

15. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

distributed denial of service attack

basically sending a shit ton of traffic to a website essentially making it unaccessible to anyone that wants to use it.

16. InformRecords

InformRecords Drum&Bass Label

Oh my god - why did I watch that?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god - why did I watch that?!?!

17. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Man get's arrested for filming police. Gets cuffed. Cop ends up shooting guy's

Fucking dirty cunt. Hope his family gets murdered in front of his face. Fat fucking dickhead

18. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Tony The Tiger says the police are:

[​IMG]

Also, this is now your new sig or avatar.

hyperd4eva likes this.
  19. Patrick93

Patrick93 Member

So a guy films in a public place (which he has every right to do) and they arrest him, his Dog jumps out to defend it's owner, doesn't even bite the cop and they shoot the Dog dead. Pisses me off so much how Police are allowed to behave.

20. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

This is disgusting, another reason why I fucking hate police, most of them are jumped up mini hitler's that think they got a bit of power because they are "the law". They are needed to make society work but the general type of people that are attracted to the job are the type of people that will abuse that power.