Man bags

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
They were discussing the uses for a 'man bag' on the Chris Moyles show this morning. Chris Moyles was saying that now he walks into work daily, he can see why some men choose to buy and use a 'man bag' - to hold their keys, MP3 player, book, wallet, PDA etc. Some people were texting in saying that he should just get a rucksack, but he said that it's a bit big and he's not climbing a mountain!

So I ask for your opinions on 'man bags'?

I use my good old trusty Vans rucksack whenever I require something to carry my stuff in.

mesh

VIP Junglist
well yeah the over the shoulder bag as worn by men is now all good, which is good

i prefer a lightweight backpack but then i dont carry a laptop

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Slimline Karrimor rucksack in grey & black. Slaptop fits inside perfectly with enough padding to keep it safe.

I don't think I'd rock a man bag...Ain't ruffneck gangsta blaad enuff. Get me now...Etc.

Nah. Not really, just like rucksacks.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
hell no. im with breakneck on this. cammo recordbag from fatbeats is what im talking about.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I've just made a NY resolution...

To talk like (and indeed apsire to be more like) Junglistic-Murda, u fackin get me blaad?:rofl:
so you claim man but iz diz rave real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me!

Me, I've got a nice camo skin for my mac. I carry a briefcase or laptop bag to work.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
PAH a mans jacket is his handbag.Y agit mi Bludclarts raated pikckney Cheiftan batty pum pum Informaz :boxing: