Mampi Swift - One Finger Test

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
I dunno when this's coming out (I searched and couldn't find it on some sites) or even if anyone's said about this on the forum, I did search but it came up with nothing.
Buttttttt, been wanting to know what this was for a while.
I think it's gooooood! Don't really rate Mampi as a DJ but, this's pretty sick.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nkghbjaswmq

Mampi on an old tip. Sounds pretty good in the mix. I believe its the next thing on Charge Bouds. Should be dropping very soon as they havnt had a release in a month or so. I will give you a heads up when i know.

mampi is a legend (y) evil choooneee az usual :gun: prolly be on the other side to 'Angels'

Cheers Boudicat, simple sickness from Mampi, reminds me of The One styley, you could probably include that in any set.
cheers

Mampi on an old tip. Sounds pretty good in the mix. I believe its the next thing on Charge Bouds. Should be dropping very soon as they havnt had a release in a month or so. I will give you a heads up when i know.

Yeah this is proper old school, reckon that's why I like it so much. Thank you, any info is much appreciated :)

yes yes this tune is massive!! i knew it was mampi the instant i heard it just didnt know the name.. nice one Boudicat

Fuckin wicked tune!
Cant wait for this i dropThe One in almost every mix i do so this will be getting the same treatment.
PEACE!

sick tune to double drop though

Yeh, it sounds cool to mix with, but the guy doesn't get booked as often as he used to so he must have A LOT of time on his hands to work on his production and that's all he can come up with....A modern dumb-downed version of The One....hardly progressing really. Where's the old Mampi!! lol

Well personally, I love Mampi, in fact I'm listening to one of his mixes right now...

I like One finger test, granted it doesn't sound a very dissimilar from The One, but I can see why he wrote it, it'll work perfectly in his own sets... I think Mampi writes tunes for himself more than anything...

Mind you, I was always gonna like it, I'm a big Mampi fan ;)

Back
Top Bottom