Mampi Swift back on form..

hazard135§

I used to think Mampi was top dog.....his sanctuary 07 set is the bang, then he was shit for a bit...sanctuary 08 set was wack with a load of clashing mixes....Just listening to his valenties day set and it is a banger...ppl are sayin that he's goin deaf but he seems to be gettin around it lol....any1 else agree?

Also any1 else who has the set do ya know the name of the tune he reloads about 10mins in and then drops with the Power of Rah?

safe.

I used to think Mampi was top dog.....his sanctuary 07 set is the bang, then he was shit for a bit...sanctuary 08 set was wack with a load of clashing mixes....Just listening to his valenties day set and it is a banger...ppl are sayin that he's goin deaf but he seems to be gettin around it lol....any1 else agree?

Also any1 else who has the set do ya know the name of the tune he reloads about 10mins in and then drops with the Power of Rah?

safe.

he needs to stop droppin this tune!!

Im glad about this. I used to proper look forward to Mampi sets YEARS ago, I thought his sets were proper raw. Just reloading everything and double dropping it with something massive. But, then he turned shitty, like he didnt really care anymore.
Glad to hear he's getting back on form.

i havent bothered checking his mixes recently due to lack of creativity in his mixes.

think i will check his latest out now though

then drops with the Power of Rah?

The tunes called "Ra", and its sick, always has been, always will

Forget the Original Sin remixes, the original is a classic

This is Mampi's tune hes been playing it for years and always does a sick double drop with it

Gonna have to go ahead and disagree, his Valentines day special 09 set sounded awful (I only skipped through it)...

Double dropping tunes that just shouldn't be double dropped with each other.

totally agree - the mixin' was piss poor in places...also needs to stop playing what's my code...he's been playing that for about 5 years...

Gonna have to go ahead and disagree, his Valentines day special 09 set sounded awful (I only skipped through it)...

Double dropping tunes that just shouldn't be double dropped with each other.

I haven't heard any of his new sets, but for me he's up there with the best.

Anyone know where I can download his 2009 Valentines set?

Back
Top Bottom