Malice In Wonderland

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Anyone got any views on Goldie's new album?

Im a big Goldie fan anyway., I really like it, I like the direction he took with it and went all out dnb. Its miles better IMO then Saturnz Return (Mother anyone?) and I think represents Goldie's solitary, slightly leftfield approach to dnb. Its certainly very Metalheadz!

I know ist not exactly filled with anthems but its such a good album even out of the context of dnb.

Definitely one im gonna listen to a lot!

Brilliant cover too!

is pretty amazing to listen to. Squeezing the best sound out of every little bit!

ive got it on vinyl and CD!

havta pick this up cause I was so impressed with the MonkeyBoy and Malice 12"s. class.

Just wait until he finally releases Sine Tempus. I've been lucky enough to hear a few pieces, OMFG!!!!11!1

But yeah Malice is a smacking album, and its about time that dnb is starting to sound like dnb again. Hopefully this will pave the way for other producers and labels to slowly start dragging the scene back to what it was. Jim's engineering is spot on. Infamous FTW!!

But yeah Malice is a smacking album, and its about time that dnb is starting to sound like dnb again. Hopefully this will pave the way for other producers and labels to slowly start dragging the scene back to what it was. spot on.

:2thumbs:

yeah drum n bass that you actually really LISTEN to. Its definately one of my favourite albums in dnb ive ever heard!

Last edited:
i just love this album so much..its getting obsessive...

haha! weirdo!

I just keep gettin more an more out of it... its seesm so much better than the other Rufige stuff... is this down to Heists touch?

yeah im really loving this stuff too!

got monkey boy 12" and malice in wonderland 12" but not the LP yet, i do know beez and letting you go vip are great songs.

cant wait to purchace!

have to give this album definitely a 10/10, raw and rough beats combined with 2007 tempo, just fucking brilliant. probably the only album that will compete against teebee and calyxes album for the best album this year.

actually both albums are must buy! vinyl + cd + dvd :D

these two albums will probably stand the test of time. but back to the rufigre kru album, each track can separately stand out in the bigger picture as a great track, so i really have to give all these tracks a big up and the album as well! cheers to good music!

fucking fabulous! :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Last edited:
i just love this album so much..its getting obsessive...

haha! weirdo!

I just keep gettin more an more out of it... its seesm so much better than the other Rufige stuff... is this down to Heists touch?

Same here man, cannot stop playing beez, infamous(Malice) not really got into rufige001 yet but do like true blue.
Heavy albums these.(You need to buy these for sure)
:idhitit:

I do really like the LP, and teh difference is it will get played on the floor. But Timeless, was deep man...up there with Guy Called Gerald's "Black Secret Technology" ...

Back
Top Bottom