Male liquid vocalist help

LVB

Hey everyone,

currently working on a tune that really needs vocals, but I can't find a vocalist that fits and is within my reach?
I'm searching for a Grimm/Sam Wills style voice,

I've contacted Kyan Kuatois and Sam Wills so far, both negative

here's the tune I'm working on: https://soundcloud.com/lavancednb/need-some-vocals/s-HZ6Sw

if you know anyone, please let me know!

cheers

first up, nice track, not listening on speakers which offer any bass whatsoever, but i'm feelin the vibe

as for finding a vocalist, thats always the hard bit tbh, have you tried hitting up some musician/artist social networks? theres a few about, and loads of people on there looking for music to get involved with, you may want to find a songwriter-singer aswell, not all singers are good songwriters

but most singers are going to want to hear what you do with vocals, not just listen to a backing track, its a bit of a catch 22 really, but that brings me to the next suggestion...

next suggestion if that doesnt bring anything, would be to find some acapellas, and find one that fits, or that you can chop a few lines out of to bring the rest of the track together (check out the motown acapella packs, should fit ur vibe i think! obv these complicate release options)

once you have a few good vocal tracks, you'll find it easier to get singers interested

Last edited:
thanks guys, will have a go at hitting up some of those social networks,

@Fliwo, yeah did get some inspiration from them haha

Back
Top Bottom