Makro - Extinction (Neurofunk WIP)

That bass is fantastic. I would just take a moment and really focus on your drums and the realationship to the bass. They do not complement each other all that well. And still the bass is awesome.

That bass is fantastic. I would just take a moment and really focus on your drums and the realationship to the bass. They do not complement each other all that well. And still the bass is awesome.

Thank you so much man! I've been feeling off myself about that bit and couldn't put my finger on what exactly was sounding off about it. Now that you've pointed it out I can totally tell. Thank you for the compliments as well. :2thumbs:

Love the reese man!
Fantastic.
Wich synth did you use?

Some constructive feedback: Fatten up your snare man try using a equalizer.

keep it up!

Yup, kick should punch through more, the stabby stab is a bit too loud compared to the other reese. Some nice sounds in there.

Love the reese man!
Fantastic.
Wich synth did you use?

Some constructive feedback: Fatten up your snare man try using a equalizer.

keep it up!

Thanks for the advice!

I used sytrus to make the reese. Simple saw reese with distortion & phasing. And then pretty much resampled it over and over and got that wicked sound.

Yup, kick should punch through more, the stabby stab is a bit too loud compared to the other reese. Some nice sounds in there.

Yeah, the mix is very sloppy. Will up the low end on the kicks, and maybe add a little mid to bring out it's presence more. That stab is stubborn when it comes to fitting in. I'll get it settled in eventually.

I like the reece to be honest! It's nice, but the stabs could have a second helping ;)
they might need some more high end to punch through, also the snare and the stabs could have a little less decay for more 'snappiness'

Nice reese man,i think it would sound much better if you make it with longer attack(assign envelope to pitch),and then at peak,add some vibrato.
And also that snare doesn't fit at all,change it with some more punchy..

Back
Top Bottom