Makoto's Label Human Elements

fserna

VIP Junglist
I heard Greg Packer interphase on bassdrive and after the track FREE by Makoto , He mentions that Makoto is to be coming up with his own label? Any news on this?

Yeaaa man he's getting his label going with his brother akira and deeizm on board. he has the website set up and all that..it's in japanse though :(

Makoto is a fantastic producer. I just wish he was more prolific. He hasn't put out a solid amount of music since his album Believe in My Soul in 2007. I recall in an interview he said it was very difficult to get away from Good Looking because he was still signed to contract but wasn't getting paid. Said he should of paid more attention to the contract instead of signing it out of excitement...lol. His tunes with marky that come out in 2008 were great too...tonight,long distance, the rush hour EP, etc. I love Deeizm as an MC, too. Heard she's getting into some production herself.

Hopefully we hear lots from him in 2009 man!

http://humanelements.jp/news/index.php

EDIT - Just checked Makoto's myspace. He has a new tune on there called Sentimental Mood. Going by the image for the tune it seems it's going to out on Creative Source soon.

Last edited:
Yeaaa man he's getting his label going with his brother akira and deeizm on board. he has the website set up and all that..it's in japanse though :(

Makoto is a fantastic producer. I just wish he was more prolific. He hasn't put out a solid amount of music since his album Believe in My Soul in 2007. I recall in an interview he said it was very difficult to get away from Good Looking because he was still signed to contract but wasn't getting paid. Said he should of paid more attention to the contract instead of signing it out of excitement...lol. His tunes with marky that come out in 2008 were great too...tonight,long distance, the rush hour EP, etc. I love Deeizm as an MC, too. Heard she's getting into some production herself.

EDIT - Just checked Makoto's myspace. He has a new tune on there called Sentimental Mood. Going by the image for the tune it seems it's going to out on Creative Source soon.

That 'Sentimental mood' tune is sounding nice, feeling that.

big ups on the info. all three of them catch my attention :D

Back
Top Bottom