Makoto - In Memory Of 90's Atmospheric DnB Mix - Level 1 (May 2020)

Copied from a SC comment. I take no responsibility for its authenticity.

Seba – Camouflage – Looking Good Records; Tayla – Dimensions – Nexus Records; Shogun – Nautilus (Mouly & Lucida RMX) – Renegade Recordings; Total Science – Algebra – Good Looking Records; Motiv One – Cosmik – Good Looking Records; Nu Moon – Possible Worlds – Looking Good Records; Intense – Shara – Good Looking Records; PHD & Conrad – Presence – Ascendant Grooves; Motiv One – Loop Progression – Good Looking Records; LTJ Bukem – Music (Peshay Rmx) – Nexus Records; PFM – Western 2001 – Good Looking Records; Big Bud – Way of Life – Good Looking Records; Blu Mar Ten – Santur – Good Looking Records; JMJ & Richie – Free La Funk (PFM Remix) – Moving Shadow

went in the garden to sunbathe with this on yesterday and some guys started digging up the road ffs

trying again now :cool:

good mix, couple of tunes I didn't know in there...

funny how with all the advances in producer software etc, no one can make synths sound quite like those old GLR guys

went in the garden to sunbathe with this on yesterday and some guys started digging up the road ffs

trying again now :cool:

I'm 2 floors up, so for me it's when the grounds maintenance guys come round and start strimming the grass etc. Everyone's got a job to do I guess.

good mix, couple of tunes I didn't know in there...

funny how with all the advances in producer software etc, no one can make synths sound quite like those old GLR guys

It's listening to those kind of tunes which really bugs me out I was born 10 years too late. Would give my left nut to go to travel back in time & got to a mid-90's Speed night, or Logical Progression etc

Back
Top Bottom