Makoto & A sides - Aquarian Dreams [Album - Vinyl Fundraiser]

Jacksown

Awesome album and hyped for a potential vinyl release! Get on that vinyl fundraiser!! :2thumbs:(yn)

Album Info: http://www.asides-makoto.com/

Vinyl Release Fundraiser: https://qrates.com/artists/easternelements/items/10684

11228098_10152813618105592_896090326129912763_n.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Jupiter (Ft Robert Manos)
2. Night Flight
3. Uplifter
4. Where Do We Go (Ft Riya)
5. Articulate
6. Resistance
7. Hurt My Soul
8. Back In Your Arms (Ft Tali)
9. You Sexy Beast
10. Breathe
11. Street Level Funk
12. Simplicity (Ft Spikey Tee)
13. Searchin'
14. Envision
15. Searchin' (Dj Marky Remix)

Last edited:
Hate to be a downer on this but I think they should have used Kickstarter (or similar) and allowed people to help fund the vinyl without actually buying the vinyl, similar to what Prolix and Gridlok did with the Project Trendkill LP. I'm sure they could offer the digital as a reward for those who don't fund enough to get the vinyl and they'd probably get a few people who just want to help out (and not necessarily get anything from it).

In my opinion the way Project Trendkill was sorted was a near-perfect way to work out of there was a market for the vinyl and to make sure it became a reality.

Some good news about this:
A Sides
Sasha Rad once we raise enough money to finance the press it will go ahead. It's close. An announcement will be made very soon.
Yesterday at 9:25am

so they will do it with some more sales even if it doesn't reach the target, which is great

Some good news about this:
A Sides
Sasha Rad once we raise enough money to finance the press it will go ahead. It's close. An announcement will be made very soon.
Yesterday at 9:25am

so they will do it with some more sales even if it doesn't reach the target, which is great
That is good news, fingers crossed

The project has been deemed a success!

Project Succeeded!
69c88bb0-ed30-4ba9-ae34-4cfeca4e1f15.png

Aquarian Dreams
A Sides & Makoto
Please wait for pressing
Congratulation! Your reserved project has reached it's goal on Jul.07.2015.
We will make a payment transfer based on the payment information you have entered. You will receive an mail from paypal or stripe once the payment has been made.
Vinyl will enter manufacturing process.
Please wait while the artist / label prepares the pressing materials.

shame the pound is so weak so it ended up costing me NZ$70 including shipping (which is twice as much as I would like to pay for an EP), but obviously its good to be part of this and contribute where I can

I've thrown in a bit of extra cash back when it started, really happy about it seeing the light of day. Would be a shame if such a good album didn't have any tunes off it pressed.

Back
Top Bottom