making tech synths using massive?

use the scream filter and envelopes rather than lfos + use the tubes and voicing features.

there was a good tut on here for doing an alix perez style bass and one from emperor on doa for the minimal techy things. check those two out!

use the scream filter and envelopes rather than lfos + use the tubes and voicing features.

there was a good tut on here for doing an alix perez style bass and one from emperor on doa for the minimal techy things. check those two out!

Yeh man look up the Alix Perex bass tutorial, search for it :)
Very useful.

I believe this is said Alix Perez thread right here

eeezy now do u have a link to the emporer thread? i cant find it! sorry to be a pain.

hi , i would also be interested in techstep type of bass/synths, however i'm rather the oldskool guy so for example how would you make similar sounding basses
in these tunes?What synths would you use? How would you process the patches/sounds?
Stakka&Skynet- Global Report
Arkane -Implant
Arkane - Cydonia
Stakka & K.Tee - Terratorial

Back
Top Bottom