Making Liquid D&B Bass Sounds with Massive?

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Hey everyone,

not been around here for a weeks, I have only made one D&B Track so far and it seemed to go down pretty well :)

I am now trying to make more, however, I am using different tools than before! I was wondering if someone could help me how to make a nice, soothing bass sound in massive for use in Liquid style D&B :) Not looking for the slightly wobbling basslines or anything just the nice and smooth sounds :D

Here are some examples of the think I am after, listen to the bass sounds in these tracks ;)

Comes in around 1.30 on this one:

Or something like this:

I imagine you guys know these tracks but just so you get the idea! Any help at all would be awesome! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that! Didn't think of doing a search :)

Thanks to, I found something rather useful, of course, anyone else post tips if they want ;)

use first oscillator choose sine triangle, take pitch down to -24 put a note or melody in to see how it sounds, on the filter section use a lowpass 4 or 2, adjust the notch to about 30% ish basically until you get rid of any high end and have a nice sub bass. for oscillation in the bass use the 5 lfo route to the filter adjust then set lfo rate, hit me up on AIM if you need help : ajayrayit

Back
Top Bottom