Making Dark/Darkstep/Techoinde D&B!

Schizofranitc

Making Dark/Darkstep/Technoide D&B!

Hi everyone! :wave:
I'm new here. I'm from protugal and i produce this subgen D&B already some time ago...

I created this topic for several reasons.
First and most important to take questions about the production of this subgen of D&B .. Then also like to know if anyone else of this forum produces this subgen of D&B.
If yes, I liked to reply to the topic to talk a little bit of everything! ;)

Wait for a response from someone.
Until the next,
Hugs.

Schizofrantic!
:evil:

Last edited:
:wave: hi, im also new here, and am very interested in this sub genre and have only recently started Producing it i am also new to producing Darkstep, so perhaps the tips will come from you schizofrantic??:not_worth

I do myself produce Dark Drum and Bass and also Dark dubstep!! but with this I really go against the grain of the norm for D&B and Dubstep!! Following basically my own rules while keeping the structure of both... sort of unconventional D&B and dubstep from me.

However it is dark, and the darker the better something just appeals to me!!!

:)the dark blends into anything soooooooooooowell.

Dnb = no rules, endless possibilities. commercial does suck loads tho! dont go there! Hi bro

State I totally agree with you, I myself do not follow the conventional rules off DnB, more often than not My basslines for instance are not even the type normally heard in Drum and Bass!! But as much as I love listening to commercial drum and bass I just cannot get on borad producing it and following those rules after all it is my music is it not? And I do have fun with it and enjoy producing it, I do follow the structure though maybe its right or wrong but it is the one I follow. I find myself more creative following my own structure and well not having to conform to commercial DnB rules. And Dark Drum is bass is the sound I started in nothing beats a good old Horror Drum and Bass track either...

Zoot!!

Back
Top Bottom