make money fast! this is no joke i swear on my aunt's life!

kmkdaydreamer

A WHILE BACK, I WAS BROWSING THESE NEWSGROUPS, JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW AND CAME ACROSS AN ARTICLE SIMILAR TO THIS. IT SAID YOU COULD MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS CASH WITHIN WEEKS WITH ONLY AN INITIAL INVESTMENT OF $6.00 PLUS STAMPS! SO I T THOUGHT, "YEAH RIGHT, THIS MUST BE A SCAM OR BLACKMAIL"
LIKE MOST OF US I WAS CURIOUS SO I KEPT READING. IT SAID THAT IF YOU SEND $1.00 TO EACH OF THE SIX NAMES AND ADDRESSESS LISTED IN THE ARTICLE, YOU COULD
MAKE THOUSANDS IN A VERY SHORT TIME. YOU THEN PLACE YOUR OWN NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST AT #6, AND POST THE ARTICLE TO AT LEAST 200-300 NEWSGROUPS.
(THERE ARE ABOUT 32, 000 OF THEM OUT THERE AND THAT'S QUITE A LARGE MARKETPOOL.) NO CATCH, THAT WAS IT!!! EVEN THOUGH THE INVESTMENT WAS A MEASLY $6.00, I HAD THREE QUESTIONS THAT NEEDED ANSWERING BEFORE I COULD GET INVOlVED IN THIS SORT OF THING.
1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL?
I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little skeptical that I would actually make any CASH but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter but the details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business.
2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list.
3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of getting A LOT of CASH ... a much better chance than buying a lottery ticket!!! So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $7.92 ... six $1.00 bills and six 32 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I glad I did!!! Within 7 days, I started getting CASH in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon and didn't give it another thought. But the CASH continued coming in. In my first week I made between $20 to $30. By the end of the second week I had a made a total of $1,000.00. In the third week I had over $10,000.00
and it was still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000 and it's still coming in ..... It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps !!! Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more CASH than you thought possible by doing something so easy!

#1) Rick L. Baue
908 Brownell
Glendale, MO 63122-3202

#2) Edward C. Holt
857 Mountain Rd.
Boyertown, PA 19512

#3) Jared MacCauley
73 Mary St #3
Barrie ON, Canada
L4N 1T2

#4) John Zachariah
3-4111 Iowa street
San Diego,CA

#5)Nicole Franklin
13576 Birwood
Detroit, MI 48238

#6)Ryan LaPorte
85 Holt Rd
Lyndeborough NH, 03082

ps. this is not the first time i tried this. it came out in like 2002 and i tried it then and made over 500 bucks in like 3 weeks it does take time but it is definately worth the 8 bucks that you send to different people. so be wise and utilize this email to your advantage. it is not a scam either and the only way to find out is to do it so be bold and dont be greedy it will be benefitial in the long run.

klusta said:

dude see you arent giving it a chance tisk on your soul and its not spam i just checked my mail and had 4 envelopes with 1 dollar in them so if you dont want to participate you dont have to just dont spread shit about me spaming im simply making money

Back
Top Bottom