make a story from song titles

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dj Dirty Pimp, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

so yeh, you gotta add a sentance or two each, with atleast one DNB song title in the sentance. ill get rid of the easiest one 1st before this turns to a machette post.

ps put song names in CAPS.

hazards comming down to kill us all with his MACHETTE. the body parts will be put in a DUSTY BIN.

2. Ch4ndler

Ch4ndler I've been naughty, I'm banned

he will then do a BODY ROCK and end your LIFE whilst putting up ONE FINGA, walking away like MR HAPPY. DONT BE SILLY in this thread.

3. chanty

chanty Active Member

i got 3RD DEGREE GURNS droppin my pill by the fire

4. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

im going to give someones mum a hard SEX DRIVE tonight and KISS KISS BANG BANG the fuck out of her!

5. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

In THE BEGINNING the TOUBLEMAKER set his sights for the HORIZONS but the MUSIC caused him too much TROUBLE he considered himself an ARTISAN a TERRORIST so he decided to ROLL ON. I cant be bothered with this BAMBATAA

6. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

Lastnight, while watching dog the BOUNTY HUNTER, I saw some serious MALICE in the dogs eyes, i guess on the flip it was pure MANIPULATION of the bail jumper. During the adverts, a ronseal advert came on, telling me their products DO EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN, or my money back. I decided it was an ideal opportunity to paint my fence, so i jumped into my FAST CAR, however when i got in the shop i realised id left my wallet at home, WHERES MY MONEY? i asked the shop keeper.......

7. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

This needs to be done with just Twisted Individual titles.

8. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

I got TRENCH FOOT once from all the lube on the floor in a WENCH HOUSE. I went in and made this whore have a CRAP RINSE OUT in the shower before I stuck my THROBBING GRISTLE up her COLOSTOMY BAG. I got her wet by giving her a THUMB SCREW and sure enough her GUSSET GRAVY began to pour. She knew I was from WALES so decorated the room with DAFFODILS. Throughout the whole thing she was wearing a GIMP MASK or as I prefer to call them a BITCH MUZZLE. After the whole episode I flew off on my MAGIC CARPET.

Most the tunes off Tooled Up :)

9. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

nice! haha get galloping elephant and rusty sherifs badge in there :p

10. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

The next next morning my cock felt as if it had been trampled on by a GALLOPING ELEPHANT and my mouth tasted like a RUSTY SHERRIFF'S BADGE from her horrid, period blood stained gash. I was glad I'd shot my MAGNUM JUICE (which was a huge ball, exploded like a HAND GRENADE) in her eye and it hung there and wobbled when she moved like JELLY ON A PLATE. I shouted SLAM DUNK as my BOLLOCK YOGURT dripped onto her tits and all over her body, burning her as if she'd got into and ACID BATH.

11. Rubs90

Rubs90 KeyControl

was walking through the forest one night when all of a sudden a SWAMP THING shows up and AMBUSH'ed me... SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY i guess

12. Original Nuttah

Original Nuttah They Call My Dad Machete

one day i walked down the street and saw a MACHETE in the shop window on sale. it was a offer i couldnt refuse and i bought it. i had no FEELINGS. its like i had a PLASTIC SOUL. i decided to use it to kill. i killed many people and made BOLLOCKS YOGHURT. it was nice. the police panicked at the situation. They saw the BLOODLINES and they went DESPERADO! they went up to there newly untested dangerous project ROBOCOP and pressed SWITCH ON. when it found me i was like wtf is that. I threw my MACHETE at it. it grabed it and snapped it. it chased me down the street. i panicked and jumped into a lake. i did a SLAM DUNK and swam for it. but then i got killed by a VIPERFISH and got eaten up by a weird SWAMP THING!