Make a cripple happy..

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
im having a BIG knee operation on my knee next month and my mixer has just broke!! :(

playing my decks is pretty much all i have to do in the months im gna be stuck at home!

I got 150quidz!

i need a mixer asap... second hand seems to be the best option considerin the amount of dolla i got.

i bin lookin at behringer djx 700/750... they seem okay!

idealy i would like a allen and heath xzone or a pioneer but i cant afford it atm!

any suggestions on mixers would be shit hot... im lookin for one with filter or fx!

any help would be much appreciated! thanks!

i got a Vestax VMC-004FX for sale http://www.thedjshop.co.uk/mixers/vestax-vmc-004fx.html

Im selling for £100

the only fault with it is one of the volume sliders(channel 2) has snapped off due to my friend being a prick lol

its a really good mixer and i wouldnt of replaced it if i didnt need all 4 channels. let me know if your interested

I replaced it with a pioneer 700 because i need all 4 channels

safe bruv... isit a phono channel thats broke ?

it looks pretty sound mate
is everything else workin on it ?

any chance of a few pics of ur acctual one ? safe

Both phonos are fine , because you can asgin either line or phono on each channel you can do 2 x cdjs or 2 x turntable. Everything else works fine mate. i will see if i can find my camera and take a few pics for you. i have the oringal packaging and manual.

The FXs are quite good but i only ever really used the flanger. i wont be able to get any pics untill tommorow as i cant get my hands on a camera atm. but i will upload some shortly.

yea thas wikid mate!! can you post them on this thread tomoro ?

you live in wooten basset ye mate ? if all seems sound with the mixa i might pop up to have a look at it!! if not is postage a possibilty ?

i got sum mates from wooten that i havent seen in a while so ill get onto them!! nice one bruv

I can do mate,

and yeah man, if your willing to come all the way down to bassett you can give it a test run and then take it back with you. Postage is an option but i would prefer if you came and collected.
Infact if you come and collect you can have it for £85

call it DnB forum discount, Im absoutly skint lol its no use to me no more and its hard to sell a 4 channel mixer with 3 channels .

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

also it would of probably cost me a tenner to sned it to you anyways

picture014sh.jpg

picture011mc.jpg

Last edited:
also for sale is a Stanton T.92. which is in evan better condition. only got used for a month or so before i got technics

Facebook "Jamie fire starter hitchens"

Nice one mate. When are you thinking of coming down to bassett

safe mateey!! ive added u up on fb...

im tryin to find one of the boys to drive me down asap!! if i cant find a lift soon then is it cool to post ? ill pay for postage obvs!

safe mate!

Fair play mate . Yeah if you arrange and pay the postage then you can have it for 85 .

I will pm my details over on Facebook .

Back
Top Bottom