Makai Uk - Um (minimal) WIP

Just wanted to bump this song although some people have shown intrest in it im not happy with it as it really doesnt change much, if anyone here would be so delightfully kind to mabye give me some idea of howi can improve the songs progression?

Just an idea, but I think bring the separate parts in and out more. You've got a kick part, snare part, two basses and two atmopheres: think of all the possible combinations there are for each section.

chers m8 yeah im just stuck in the loop with it i think... ill try bouncing everything down with a little more compression and try some different rearrangements, might see if i can get a background hum and some splashy shaker to fit in sections

I think I understand what you're trying to create. Gotta say, I love the bass stab. I'm missing a bit of variation (the part where I'm always stuck when making tunes). But not like changing up part of the arrangement, more like adding samples, different sounds, just very minimally, but to keep it interesting. Or for example pitch up a snare here & there.
Keep up the good work, can't wait to hear more!

cheers guys im gonna put this one away for a while and work on it later, ive tried various versions and never hitting the spot so away with the other 600 odd hours of stuff i never finish lol

Back
Top Bottom