Mak Bird, founder of ADEDdotUS and MusikCoin

maktown

I am a DnB head myself (to a degree). I actually help musicians sell and promote their music through the 2 websites that I have founded
ADEDdotUS Music Distribution and Music Coin

ADED.US Distribution is a/k/a ADEDistribution, ADED Distribution, ADE Distribution, and Added Us Music Distribution

Music Coin is a/k/a Musik Coin and Musica Coin the website address itself is a play-on-words

I have helped over 5,000 independent artists (musicians) secure digital distribution deals to over 1,000 digital stores and apps worldwide including major brands such as...

When I'm not PROCESSING music for distribution, I am LISTENING to a ton of music on a regular basis (like DNB)

Hello and welcome! What more exactly do you provide for service? Digital s
distribution? Whats your cut? There are many atists on here that could benefit from a good service like that , im sure

Hello and welcome! What more exactly do you provide for service? Digital s
distribution? Whats your cut? There are many atists on here that could benefit from a good service like that , im sure

We distribute to 1,000+ digital stores and apps across the globe. This includes major brands such as:
7Digital
ADED.US
Amazon
BandCamp
BasePoint Media A/S - BibZoom.dk
BasePoint Media A/S - CeDe.ch
BasePoint Media A/S - dk.Shop2Download.com
BasePoint Media A/S - TuneFabric*
Beats Music* (f/k/a MOG)
Deezer*
eMusic
Google Play
HMV Digital
iTunes
Last.fm
MediaNet
MyJuke
Nokia MixRadio
Pure Connect
Rdio
Shazam*
Sony Music Unlimited
Soundtracker*
Spotify
Tango*
Wikia
Wimp
YouTube Music Key
Zik
Beats.no

Membership Pricing: We have 4 different packages:
The Ultimate Package = $100 a year
▶︎ (no store placement fees + get ALL stores + 12 distribution credits)
The Pick-and-Choose Annual Package = $45 a year (save $15)
▶︎ (must pay a separate store placement fee for each and every store you want your music distributed to)
The Pick-and-Choose Monthly Package = $5 a month
▶︎ (must pay a separate store placement fee for each and every store you want your music distributed to)
The Pick-and-Choose Weekly Package = $1.25 a week

Our Cut:
If a customer/fan buys your song for $1 on ADED.US, you get 85¢ and ADED.US keeps 15¢ -- this is 85% of the sale
If a customer/fan buys your album for $10 on ADED.US, you get $8.50 and ADED.US keeps $1.50 -- this is 85% of the sale

If a customer/fan buys your song for 99¢ on iTunes, you get 70¢, iTunes keeps 29¢, and ADED.US keeps 0¢ -- this is considered 100% of the sale
If a customer/fan buys your song for $9.99, you get $7, iTunes keeps $3, and ADED.US keeps $0 -- this is considered 100% of the sale

- - - Updated - - -

We also distribute to Xbox Music ... and we promote through MusikCo.in

Back
Top Bottom