Major Web Project :: Help needed

arbz

We are looking for people to help with a massive web project, which is set to take over the web [;)]

The site will be geared towards providing the community with everything in the DnB scene possible. Also it will be joined with Kompressed Kulture DJ Agency.

Main Features

There will be a news section, which will contain up to date information about the scene, reviews of events, records, software, DJ gear etc. Interviews with DJs MCs event organizers, tunes from producers at average quality, with full quality versions for download with the producers permission. there will also be a forum for anything and everything to be discussed. In the future will include its own radio station, and we will be represending at major events.

If you are interested click the link below to be taken to our forum to post your CV and for more info[:)]

http://red-raw.net/dnb/viewforum.php?f=2

If you would like more info, PM me or email me at arbz@mw-dnb.com

Ez arbz long time mate, i would be interested in helping but im currently working on a website doing the same type of thing that you wish to do.

But still im up for giving a helping hand with things 8)

If you need a host please let me know. I am sure we can work something out, thanks!
Nick
Niytrus Hosting
niytrus.net

@ Niytrus

Im currently working on a dnb site which i think is going to be big with have alreayd got lots of interviews from big names in the scene and im curently looking for the chepaest host.

so if you think you can provide me with a better deal than intentio.net ill be your customer and if you sort me out ill put your banner when i lauch the site

ez i can get u cheap/free hosting i got unlimited bandwidth on our servers so you can put as much audio as ya like on ya hosting :slayer:

:mr_cool: :boom: :mr_cool:

Jinsee -
If you would still like to work something out please let me know. I would like to discuss prices as well as your situation if you are still interested. Thanks.

jinsee hit me with an offer for hosting

give like 200 mbs to mates for free, and got unlimited bandwidth, but need some cash to pay for radio servers. So if you find a cheap offer, post it here and i will give it cheaper :rinsed:

NaS said:
jinsee hit me with an offer for hosting

give like 200 mbs to mates for free, and got unlimited bandwidth, but need some cash to pay for radio servers. So if you find a cheap offer, post it here and i will give it cheaper :rinsed:

Hmm not sure mate i been offered 500mb for 7 pound a month

but not sure bout it call coz i aint how can i say in the money at the moment so im looking for the cheapest hosts around

Im offering some ideas to the site advertised in the thread here and we got some really nice ideas so far.
It'd be a shame to see us all going our separate ways with similar aims
Looks we should all have a chat, as some interesting ideas have been passed round!

Jinsee said:
Hmm not sure mate i been offered 500mb for 7 pound a month

but not sure bout it call coz i aint how can i say in the money at the moment so im looking for the cheapest hosts around

bruv it all abt bandwidth, if ya dunno much about hostin ppl conn ya they give ya like 500 mb space with like 1 gig bandwidth a month, that means if this site gonna be huge ur site be down half the month because yyou aint got the bandwidth.

5 quid a month for 200 mb space + unlimited bandwidth + 1 week free trial

:banana: :hagglers: :banana:

allow jungleravers forum ppl bruv, no offence to em enuff safe ppl on there but there like 3 ppl i know of propa conn man, bad tings ya need to avoid.

www.brinkster.com -> temp free hostin there :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom