Major upgrade

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Hi all,

As you can all see I've upgraded the forum software to the latest version, this was a major upgrade so there have been many changes. All plugins/modules are disabled for the time being as they are incompatible.

Please let me know if something doesn't work in this thread -only- and I'll do my best to fix it ASAP. Please -do not- post anything regarding missing plugins/modules, such as the chat box.

Cheers.

hai.

do you have any idea about this authentication notice that google chrome users get. i kinda hoped it'd go with the old look. it doesnt happen with other vbulletin forums?

in advance. tank yow.

yes somebody feels my pain! what the fuck is that, does my nut always appearing asking for passwords.

Forum looks sexy though. less cluttered/

Last edited:
errr, it looks tight. But slow. That's a bummer. And bright. I'm setting my screen on lower brightness, i'm feeling like dracula outside at noon...
Hope this won't be just a layout change, but certain new things will get added also. Like more social group functions. The moderator of a social group can't do shit atm.
So cheers stu, hope you'll make our jaws fall open when seeing lots of cool and useful new shit on here.

i hate it.

Suppose that's a bit harsh but the minimalist in me preferred the old look as well. Condensed and utilitarian.

Hope the admins/staff like it though, and that it makes their work easier. Thanks as always.

after being a while online, it gets better. Only some stuff has to get turned back on. Like thanking etc.
I'm open for it, as long as we're getting lot's new things, and not sacrificing old functions. (y)

seeing as im part of the funiture i gotta speak the truth lol

i really dont like it at all im afraid to say.

looks nice, not majorly keen but its a grower.

by the way, do you need a certain amount of posts before you can have this 'chat' thing or whatever it is?? been bugging me for a while

Unfortunately peeps I dont think its up for discussion as to whether we like it or not, I dont think going back to the old 1 is an option.

This is it Im afraid, so MAN UP BITCHES!

All plugins/modules are disabled for the time being as they are incompatible.

Please let me know if something doesn't work in this thread -only- and I'll do my best to fix it ASAP. Please -do not- post anything regarding missing plugins/modules, such as the chat box.

some of you have not read sdm's post.
if you want to chat about it, please do so in the waffle thread.
use this thread only to inform sdm of any problems with the new version.
kthnx.

This might just be me, but occasionally i'll scroll past someone's post, and if they've posted an image, sometimes their sig will mix with it, like.....It'll be overlapping it.

Might just be my browser, but i'd thought i'd let you know just incase like :)

jsn053.jpg

Sommat like that.

Apologies for the choice of screen grab lol

Back
Top Bottom