Major upgrade

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Hi all,

As you can all see I've upgraded the forum software to the latest version, this was a major upgrade so there have been many changes. All plugins/modules are disabled for the time being as they are incompatible.

Please let me know if something doesn't work in this thread -only- and I'll do my best to fix it ASAP. Please -do not- post anything regarding missing plugins/modules, such as the chat box.

Cheers.

stylish

being as your here mate

when are we getting another SDM dubstep mix?

its bin a while man,

1 thing ive noticed is when you try to put an image in a post it comes out really small and theres now way to make it bigger..

bit of a shit on the fail pic front.

any way to sort this?

BDS use the "Insert Video" tool, or just wrap [video] tags around the URL

Last edited by a moderator:
hai.

do you have any idea about this authentication notice that google chrome users get. i kinda hoped it'd go with the old look. it doesnt happen with other vbulletin forums?

in advance. tank yow.

lookin dapper...hangin with the big boys now...swanky and stylish, i imagine everyone on her now to were brand new CK bockers everyday, have personal stylists, were armani suits, not like the old crowd whome i imagined to be tramps, never changing their bockers have dirty sticky dreds and BO that could knock out an Ox.

It would be sexcellent if chatbox & thanks could return, maybe with an added fail button???

Just a thought.

Ta.

Ill post my banner thing again,

There seems to be a lot of space to the right of the tinnnyyy logo now, I think it should be enlarged and stretched across the top, slightly cutting off the top and bottom of the logo but keepin the words dnbforum intact.

Even if it was stretched across half of the page, I just think its too small atm

I know its a bit of a pathetic request...but is there any way the skin/theme could be changed so its not so bright?? The page is far too white and bright for my liking and will make my eyes hurt after long periods of time. If not can we custom the style ourselves?

Back
Top Bottom