MAIN ADMINS HERE

DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
Is it only tripple m?

He hasn't logged in for a week now, was wondering if there is anyone else i can speak to about sorting account details

apart from the fes man

thanks

Nah it's Stu and Triple M... Stu is under the SDM log in... Your probably better off adding them on AIM as they are more available on there. SDM is dnbforum and Triple M is dnbforumuk.

I have found it much easier to get hold of them on there. There is usually one of them on there most of the day, I tend to just leave a message on the presumption they will see it when there are available which usually works. It also handy to talk to them in real time. Hope that helps ya mate.

I cannae do that.

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below. Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

No idea why this forum has this in place 2bh :teeth:

Maybe you should of thought of it when u put it in the first place! You old fucker

At the time of setting up my account, i had no intention of spending as much time here as i do now lol.

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below. Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Hmmm dont know many peoples whos date of births change! Exept mine when I was 16 and using fake ID :D

Back
Top Bottom