Maim Us - Gaining Insight (mastered) [liquid roller]

Cool track mate, not feeling the bass though its proper but I don't see it fitting in this track if I listen to some liquid funk I expect some nice mellow rolling, like a slowmotion wake up blowjob.

whats a roller?
kitchen-roller.jpg

Though in this context I'd say a trance like vibe (not as in trance genre) track.

can we elaborate a bit more?

Hmm, I find it quite hard to elaborate in the right terminology since English is not my mother tongue but let me try, I think a "roller" in this context means a track that hooks you that has repetitive patterns that reoccur during the track that makes the track almost trance like and endless and just keeps on going with a really nice flow and you wish the track never ends.

I hope that would be a clear description of what I meant. I do not know if this is the right definition of "roller" though it's just what I think it is.

I always thought of the roller characteristics being in the drum beat, with that sort of funky but straight on rhythm

I really like this track plenty of things you can improve but i love the overall vibes of this.

I like the track, I like the bass in it, but it's a bit too loud imo. Maybe a lowpass and lowering the level + a bit of compression would make it fit more. Other than that great tune! :)

Back
Top Bottom