DnB MaHi - Digging Deeper - melodic track with vocals

Ihamitsu

Random Nolifer
Hi,

It´s been a while since I posted here... I´m working on EP and this is one of the tunes, which will be there.
As usual it´s totally different from whatever track I have realeased so far... it´s melodic, it´s melancholic :D amd I really put some work.

I would be glad for opinions. Thanks :)

I uploaded to picosong, as I really think that soundcloud and its´ compresion and 128kb/s mp3 is putting the sound of tracks down :(

http://picosong.com/vud5

Last edited:
Not a fan of the snare. Vocals sweet whats that effect on it? Liking the tune man. Send it over when its finished would like to play this out in mixes etc. (y)

Not a fan of the snare. Vocals sweet whats that effect on it? Liking the tune man. Send it over when its finished would like to play this out in mixes etc. (y)
Hi, Im hlad you like The tune and I would be very happy if you use it. Regarding The snare, I have version with different snare as I also think that The this one is not right for mood od tune. The vocals... Well believe it or not, but thats me singing actually :D recorded on cell phone in my living room :D then eq, multi chorus and multi delay from AIR, compressor, ambience reverb, then another eq when I notch some unpleasant frequencies and suddenly it sounds like girl :D

Hi, Im hlad you like The tune and I would be very happy if you use it. Regarding The snare, I have version with different snare as I also think that The this one is not right for mood od tune. The vocals... Well believe it or not, but thats me singing actually :D recorded on cell phone in my living room :D then eq, multi chorus and multi delay from AIR, compressor, ambience reverb, then another eq when I notch some unpleasant frequencies and suddenly it sounds like girl :D
Lol wut? U sure u arent just a gril?

Back
Top Bottom