Mahakala - The Exodus / Desert Road (Mahakala01)

Vydx

VIP Junglist

Om Unit presents - "Mahakala" The Exodus / Desert Road (Mahakala01)

Vinyl& Download >> bit.ly/MAHAKALA01

A. The Exodus
B. Desert Road

Release Date: 12th Oct 2018
Limited Edition 12” Vinyl & Download

Om Unit’s ‘Mahakala’ alias goes into full modern Jungle mode.

Two serious breakbeat-lead expeditions, paired with what we reckon might be a world first, in that the Mahakala logo has been hand-branded into the vinyl! Also includes gold handstamped inner.

‘The Exodus’ - A crowd moving Amen tune with edits and atmosphere in equal measure, one for the heads, this one lets loose!

‘Desert Road’ - The soundtrack styled spacious b-side with a similar tone, but reminiscent of the deeper edge of 90’s ’trip hop’. an ideal intro tune for the beats posse!

The vinyl is already sold out on bandcamp..... :(

Edit: 100 vinyls will be made available at the usual outlets

Last edited:
Mahakala 002 up for pre-order, but going like hot cakes...

Tomahawk / The Realms (2nd August)

0016801174_10.jpg

Still kinda pissed, that I couldnt get the first Mahakala. One day before I was aware of this release, it was already sold out. Also never saw any copies of it in my German vinyl shops I frequent. Maybe there will be a repress at some point...

There will be heaps in other stores I bet, no way 400 have sold via the Bandcamp page already
Yeah, definitely. For the first one, there were also copies for stores (I've asked Om Unit on twitter about it). They were in such high demand, I've never seen a copy in the usual German shops I use for buying vinyl though, which is rare. Also the bandcamp page says, that the vinyl appears in 198 other collections, after I've bought it. So it seems like there will be plenty of copies available in stores.

With fairly close shipping to schnitzel land

Back
Top Bottom