Magnetic Man album

I'll sort you out later if you want?

Well worth buying though.

You probly listen to him already and have done for years but just encase you dont check out Phaelehs new album Fallen Light when that drops at the end of the month its gonna be huge

disappointing album in my opinion.. tbh I didn't really know what to expect at first so..

can't wait for Phaeleh's album, but it's not the point here right? :)

this album was struggling, cant argue with their attempt to break the mainstream but not for me. phaeleh's album is ridiculously good, downloaded it but will def be buying it proper when i get some p.

this album was struggling, cant argue with their attempt to break the mainstream but not for me. phaeleh's album is ridiculously good, downloaded it but will def be buying it proper when i get some p.

How you got Phealah's album already?

---------- Post added at 13:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

yer, i got afterglo free when i bought some vinyl from chemical? fuckign awesome album!

Albums not out until 25th October and is called Fallen Light is there some sort of mistake here? Or am I missing something?

How you got Phealah's album already?

---------- Post added at 13:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Albums not out until 25th October and is called Fallen Light is there some sort of mistake here? Or am I missing something?

I'm not sure if this is what is being referenced, but Chemical were giving a free MIX cd by Phaeleh called 'afterglo' out with every order for a while.

I'm not sure if this is what is being referenced, but Chemical were giving a free MIX cd by Phaeleh called 'afterglo' out with every order for a while.

I must of missed out on that then damn.

But yeah I guess thats what they're referring to

Back
Top Bottom