Magnetic Man – Perfect Stranger (dBridge Remix) – free download

what the fuck was that?? the vocals are out of tune with the music, the beat is lacking well.. anything. seriously why even bother giving away as a free download

it is that bad, lets start a thread about dnb artists remixing dubstep tunes and ruining them

it is that bad, lets start a thread about dnb artists remixing dubstep tunes and ruining them

the can of worms will well and truely be opened scotty if that happens... look how the forum gets when you bad mouth andy c hahaha

Basically:

Its a free track. If you like it download it for free, if you don't, don't download it for free. With free downloads I dont see much point in long threads of complaining about dnb artists remixing dubstep and ruining it

Can I be the first one that says Katy B and Magnetic Man are shit, just wanna get the ball running. Or am I slow out of the blocks

Can I be the first one that says Katy B and Magnetic Man are shit, just wanna get the ball running. Or am I slow out of the blocks

tbh i dont mind the original, wouldnt call it dubstep tho, more like pop at 140bpm from what i can remember.

Basically:

Its a free track. If you like it download it for free, if you don't, don't download it for free. With free downloads I dont see much point in long threads of complaining about dnb artists remixing dubstep and ruining it

I was trolling

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

yeah but is Andy C overated?

Back
Top Bottom