Magik - 10 year old DnB producer

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist
Pretty damn amazing for somebody of his age to be doing such complex tunes at such an early age. He's raised the bar for DnB production imo:

http://www.myspace.com/magibass

He's been played on Mary Anne Radio 1 already by Mary Anne Hobbs, and just look at some of the peeps that have commented him. Amazing!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
the drums on 'it's fire' are well bristol. most of the tunes have got that bristol vibe to them, which is weird as i'm sure he ain't been out raving round town!

fair play to the kid though, tunes are well constructed and sound tight, better than anything i've ever got finished etc etc

just not really into this whole incestious nature of father/son recognition (in any genre or medium) - if that makes sense. not saying he's like peaches geldof or anything, but. ya na. i'd just like to state that i'm not shitting on his parade or busting his bubble or whatever. just a bit of a pet peve regarding the point.

fair play to the lad tho, in 8 years time he'll be on some mad crack.

Last edited:

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
For me "Interception" is definately the best tune on his page, if you're gonna check anything out be sure to check that one ...

Hats off to this kid lol I couldn't even spell DNB at 10 years old and I was far too busy collecting Pokemon cards to consider getting into production