magic mushrooms

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by lokki, Nov 26, 2003.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

not that i want to advocate the use of drugs or nowt but yall no that its prime mushy season right now... rowlands castle is the place!

i spent last sunday mad pikin mushrooms and spent sunday night trippin hard !!!

free drugs are always good!

also avalon in pompey are sellin mexican and hawain mushrooms ,, they must be tried!!!!

i feel like im gona have a good day!

2. Standby

Standby nahmean

yeah you know the shrooms are always good for a laugh!! up here in leeds they sell them in a shop in the town centre, proper quality!!

3. Serum

Serum Well-Known Member

Mushy shops are popping up in Brum as well now
    Shame they don't grow on concrete or I may be able to pick some fresh ones round here

4. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

yeah shame huh!

they do grow in wet fields tho near trees and cows and stuff

5. kama

kama benkama.net

especially near cow shit to be precise.

6. Mulla

Mulla Digital Future

I thought it would have been a bit late in the year now to be able to pick them, we usually go late September / early October time. But as everyones said, you can buy em legally in most towns now anyway.

I remember at college, we used to make $$$ by picking loads during the high season, then freezing them and selling them the next spring/summer!!! Used to get away with charging almost double the price as you could in the autumn lol. Damn I miss college.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2003
  7. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Ah, picking mushies was a fave past-time of mine, I'm fairly lucky to live out in the stix, there's fooking thousands of them in the fields round the back of my house when they're in season. The outings pretty much went like this : pick one, eat one, pick one, eat one, etc. On a good day we'd come home with 3 or 4 carrier bags full, and be tripping our tits off. Had to get the timing right though as the frost comes quite early up here. Can't do them anymore though cuz I had a really bad trip not long ago and it fried my head.

8. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

fuk that .. last time i done muzzies i ate 20 grams of them it felt like my hed was gona explode.. i am gona leave the shrooms to the experts .and stik to da weed

9. sub vibes

sub vibes Member

we went to look some time ago but didnt find ne...so have since been getting them from the market coz its easier...might have to go down rowlands castle tho 4 some reason i hadnt thought about trying there :)

10. Adrianb

Adrianb New Member

Which shop? I'm in Leeds and lookin to get some mushys

11. zeeky deek

zeeky deek Moaning all the time.

serum mate, go amsterdam in camden, qquality amazonians there!

if not, theres a shop on oxford st doin em now too

12. Twisted Murderer

Twisted Murderer Den Tammen Belg

Don't get mad at me but it's like drugs are popular at this forum.

Now you all gonna think i'm gay but I don't use any drugs. Ok beer is also drugs but you know what I mean.

13. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

i did some saturday night. I went to the pub and had a bad turn. It was not good. It has put me off of them. Trying to mix on them is tough too does anyone find? I swear the influx in legal high shops is increasing rapidly too.

14. Tex

Tex New Member

are you guys serious? you can leagally buy magic mushrooms over the counter in england? Any kind at all or only certain ones? Amanata? Psylocibin? Did laws relax or is a loophole being expoloited?

Twisted Murderer- its not gay that you dont do drugs. I fully respect anyones choice to do with their body as they see fit. If drugs is not how you get down, thats fine. But you gotta recognize that this site is dedicated to a part of the overall music scene. The music scene in general is rife with drugs. Even more so, the electronic genres. As such it is pretty safe to assume that a number of people will happily admit to being pro drugs. Hell, you should go check out bluelight.nu (could be blulight.nu) Started out as a rave site but is mostly dedicated to drug use. To be honest, in the short amount of time i have been on here I think I have seen a grand total of mabey three threads about drugs. Compare that with the number of threads and its a pretty small percentage dont you think?

15. zeeky deek

zeeky deek Moaning all the time.

theres a loophole in the british system which makees fresh mushrooms legal to buy, however, if they are prepared in any way (eg. dried) they are a class a drug.

14 years to life for possession with intent to supply