Magic Man Remix WIP

Really really like the sound of that bass! So grotty! Drums need a little work but they got a nice groove as they are!

I'm going to spend a few days on just recording the bits for the comp.

I have to agree - the bass is phat! I like the drums as well, overall a really well composed and mastered track, keep it up!

Cheers guys, thanks for listening, heard it a few times with fresh ears and I'll definitely tidy up some of the drum layers and the second section when I get back.
Had serious one day loop mong with this!

Thank fuck someone else has messed around with those strings and not just used them as they are!!! Every single remix I've heard so far has the exact same intro as the original, with no hint of originality!

This is completely different from the original which is why I think this is my favourite so far!

Should have my remix finished by the end of today or tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled, that is completely different too!

Nice one, loving the drums, they sound very interesting, the bass is proper filth too, but the tune sounds kinda empty at some places (maybe its supposed to be like that dunno)

Another high-end layer on that bass would make this track i recon, and another layer with a completely different synth would fill it out at the drop. Really like the movement of that bass tho, well jungly old school.

drum groove is sounding phat... love what you've done with the samples too... but it all sounds muffled to me?

Back
Top Bottom