Magic Man (Prophet's darkside remix)

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
So I'm sure you're all getting a little tired of seeing all the magic man remixes floating around by now, but dont be put off by this. I've heard so many remixes now that all start exactly the same, and all seem to follow the same route as the original by being jump up.

So I thought I'd add my own twist to it, and change it quite dramatically...

lovin than bassline, wobblin all over the place, nice! interesting sound. top end of ur snare and hats are a bit to loud, an i recon u can push the mid range of the bass up sum more, nice work anyways! lovin that weird bass wobble!

Cheers fella. Yeah I'm mixing down on headphones right now, so I guessed some of the levels would be off. Ill go back and rectify the problem later

intro is banging mate... proper top notch work there! the drop though, fell flat for me!? dont like the horns over it, although i do like what you are doing with them (ie filters applied) needs MOAR dark and hench if ya ask me!

;)

soundin sick mate agree with richie tho
maybe make the bass a bit grittier on the drop or layer another sound on top
likin the drums alot mate sounding good

Absolutely loving the intro. The drums and the bassline are boss too. And u did a rly good use of the bells, i actually like this more than the original :D

horns over the drop, do not like at all, sound totally out of place imo!
the intro and all is good and when the horns go i like it, but really dnt think they sit well.

Back
Top Bottom