https://maduk.lnk.to/NeverGiveUpEx

1 Nothing More
2 Got Me Thinking (feat. Veela)
3 One Way
4 The End (feat. Voicians)
5 One Last Picture (feat. Kye Sones)
6 Never Give Up
7 Stand By You
8 Not Alone (feat. Duckfront, MVE and Frae)
9 Just Be Good (feat. Nymfo)
10 Don’t Forget
11 Falling (feat. MVE)
12 Solarize (feat. Logistics) (Album Mix)

Liking 'One Way' and the the tune with Nymfo 'Just Be Good'. other than that it's average at best.

Wished to hell he'd made a proper decent liquid album more along the lines of his older tracks like 'Levitate', 'Avalon', and 'Feel Good'

There are some pretty nice tracks coming!! :D
I love the guitar and vocals in The End!

Is it me or do I hear just a little netsky touch?

More like they need another Netsky now that he's moved on. And Fred V and Grafix and Metrik's output seems pretty little these days.

Got a lot of respect for Hospital, especially now they're putting out pretty varied stuff, but I wish they'd ditch this kind of poppy sound.

because he has a lot of fans and makes generic hospital-y music?

I was wondering, he does have a lot of fans, him and his ilk have hundreds of thousands of views and whst not. My question is though, does it translate to actual music sales, they get streamed by the bucketload. But what of people that actually purchase music. Anyone have the answers?

I'm not really much of a Maduk fan, but there are a few nice tracks on this album!

More like they need another Netsky now that he's moved on. And Fred V and Grafix and Metrik's output seems pretty little these days.

Got a lot of respect for Hospital, especially now they're putting out pretty varied stuff, but I wish they'd ditch this kind of poppy sound.

Guess they're both in album mode

Back
Top Bottom